Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Easter


My card today features a new stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps called Spring has Sprung.  It is a darling set for all of your Easter and spring projects...and perfect for new baby cards, too!


I was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #178 and the Case Study Challenge #128 with the cluster of aqua and yellow:)



I stamped the egg image on three different designer papers, cut them out, and clustered them behind the picket fence...easy peasy!


Thanks for stopping by the stage!


Stamps:  Spring has Sprung (TAWS)
Ink:  Black Tuxedo (Momento)
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze CS, Designer Series Paper (SU)
Other:  Big Shot, Island Indigo Baker's Twine (SU), button, fence die (MFT), oval and scallop oval dies (Spellbinders)
Pin It

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely love this card Stacey, I think you have convinced me to buy this stamp set as I love the bunny and the little chick.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally adorable! Gosh, that die looks so cool, never saw it in action before :)