Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eastern Blooms Trio - WSC55

Wow, what a BIG card! This is definately the largest card that I've made that measures 4 1/4 X 8 1/2 when folded. I like how it turned out...thanks to Beate from Fresh and Fun for giving me the inspiration. This is a submission card for the Weekend Sketch Challenge #55.



Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Happiness Always
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point & Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer


10 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

I love these colours. I left you some "bling" on my blog...

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty! I love the shape and size of this card; it's perfect for enclosing the larger, paper gift certificate most restaurants issue.

Sankari W. said...

ooo - those colors are so tranquil - beautiful card Stacey!!!

Lynn Put said...

This card is awesome! I really like the monochromatic colors and the flower set you used!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the soft colors and the set you picked!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Great colors. I love the ribbon.

Thanks for sharing. I came for a visit from the blog thread at SCS.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

ChrissyM said...

Love the colors. Very pretty!

Joy said...

i love the colors and the layout on this card!

Timetostamp said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really love this card - especially the pretty scalloped edge! The colours are awesome as well!

LaunchingProjectH said...

Love the colors, and I really enjoy this stamp set.

I guess I'm always afraid to make odd size cards, because they won't fit in my standard envelopes.