Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inspired by Nature Inspiration Challenge

Here is a card I submitted to Splitcoaststampers for the Inspiration Challenge this week! This was a tough one for me...seems like it needs something but I couldn't think of an embellishment that would've worked at the time. However, I LOVE to sponge this stamp set with the daubers!



Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze & Chocolate Chip CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze & Pixie Pink classic ink
Other: sponge daubers


3 comments:

Jessy said...

Your cards are amazing Stacey. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I will definitely be back to visit. Great stuff!!

Helen said...

Wow, this is absolutely fabulous! Nicest card I've seen with this set!!

LORi said...

I Love this card!!! Super Nice!!