Wednesday, September 24, 2008

for you ~ double challenge

Now that I'm back to work from the summer, my stamping time is more precious than ever. So, it's great to be able to combine challenges at Splitcoaststampers and allow my stamping time to go a little farther. Here, I combined the color challenge and the sketch challenge into one card.



Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla CS, Muirfield DSP
Ink: Old Olive & Baja Breeze Classic
Other: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Circle punches & Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Savitri said...

Very cute!!!! Love your card and colors. I was just browsing the SCS challenges and trying to decide which to try (haven't done one in a while) but then the sleepy fairy got me first... so going to bed after this. You did great!