Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #11

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The challenge will be posted each Sunday and will include a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. (If you don't have the exact colors, just use ones that are similar:) Then, submit your creation to me by posting a comment by Saturday, Nov. 15th at 11:59 P.M. and including the link to your project. You may also wish to post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

Those of you who participate in the challenge will receive recognition the following Sunday...so what are you waiting for...join the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Check out Between the Cleavage by Crickette for amazing beadwork by designer Crickette Brown Glad! There were so many gorgeous pieces of jewelry to choose from, but I had to go with more fall color. Living here in the midwest, we are losing our fall color quickly now that the cold front has moved in.





5 comments:

Lastel said...

What a great idea ! I make jewelry as well as cards , can we make jewelry with the colors you post as well ?

Shannon said...

I am pretty excited about these colors! I will have to save some time to play this week!

Melissa said...

I wanted to do your challenge so badly because I LOVE these colors but, alas, I had NO Cameo Coral OR Really Rust. . . what's a girl to do??? Use what you've got, right?
I hope it's OK - can't wait for next week!

http://mypaperobsession.blogspot.com/2008/11/one-card-two-challenges-and-then-im.html

Julie Davison said...

I'm switching it up this week with a scrapbook page instead of a card! Check it out:
http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2008/11/rubbing-on-scrapbook-page.html

Sankari W. said...

HI Stacy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combo - totally enjoyed playing

you can find my card here on my PaperCraftPlanet page: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/gratitude-3?context=user

i haven't had a moment to post it onto my blog yet
- we have had visitors over this weekend

thanks so much for these fun challenges!!
best wishes,
Sankari

still have to load the card from last week's challenges! sheesh - i am so far behind!!!!

hope you are well!!!