Thursday, February 5, 2009

Julie's Sketch & Color Inspiration

My upline, Julie, posted a sketch challenge about a week ago and then a color inspiration this week. So...by combining the two challenges, this is what I came up with. My measurements are a little off, but I really like the layout! Thanks, Julie!







Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White CS
Ink: Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel
Other: Blender Pen


3 comments:

Julie Davison said...

great card -- I love your double-take on the colors and sketch!

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute (you know I like cupcakes, LOL) - what a fun sketch!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great color combo. I almost never use purples so this is something I should try too. I like how you combined the two. Great card.