Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wishing You... ~ KWerner Color Inspiration #45

Kristina's Color Inspiration this week is perfect for a wedding or bridal shower card, which was the perfect inspiration I needed to make a couple of shower cards. Two teachers that I work with are having summer weddings and showers are coming up in April and May.



When I got home from work today, there was a brown box waiting for me with all of my new Occasions Mini preorder goodies! On this card, I used three new products from the Occasions Mini that will be available for customer orders starting on April 1st. The Very Versatile stamp set, which includes a beautiful flower design and several all-occasion greetings. I love how the new Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Jumbo Grommets go together, too:)



Stamps: Very Versatile (Occasions Mini 2009)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray CS
Ink: Basic Black & Basic Gray
Other: Jumbo Grommets & Whisper White Satin Ribbon (Occasions Mini 2009), Bone Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals


13 comments:

Hannah-Cherie said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful card and I love the grommet! I have loads of grommets but have no idea how to use them!!

Winter said...

Beautiful! Love the ribbon!

A Guide To My Life and Other Amusing Tales said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Hannah-Cherie said...

Thank you for the tips on grommets! Mine are by Making Memories not sure on the size (sees how often I use them lol!) That will be my challenge next week!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Absolutely lovely! You'll be picked, I'm pretty sure! =)

travelingmama said...

This is beautiful! Love what you did with the colors!

Karen said...

Wow. This is such a pretty card. Great job using the colors.

Ashley C. Newell said...

Great card!

Sheila said...

What an awesome card, Really good job!

Julie Davison said...

Oooh! I love it! Great use of the black/white/gray tones!

Krista Driessen said...

Fabulous card !

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful--I love it dahling!!! The colors are beautiful.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!