Friday, June 26, 2009

Bark, Bark, Bark!



The Fall-To Layout #47 at Clean & Simple Stamping blog was the inspiration for my layout of this card! The Limited Supplies Challenge, LSC226, over at Splitcoaststampers was a fun one today. It's called Chinese Take Out that gave us several choices on a "menu" to pick from. I chose to use a non-floral nature image, reds/blues, and brads for my challenge card. It was quite a challenge for me to exclude ribbon and floral images/paper on my creation...but it is a darling kiddo card, don't you think?



Stamps: Man's Best Friend
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White CS, Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Other: Baja Breeze Corduroy buttons, Crafters Tool Kit, Big Shot, Circles (Scallop) Bigz Die, Vintage Brads, Designer Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Natasha said...

My goodness, this is absolutely adorable! Love the colours and those buttons look fabulous on there!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the doggie! How very cute this is. The buttons are so fun.

Jane said...

This card is so fun! Adorable!