Friday, June 5, 2009

Congratulations



I made this card for Noah's second grade teacher, Mr. Davis, who's wife just had a new baby boy. I wanted to create a non-traditional baby card, so I looked to the Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper for somewhat of a retro look. I love this cute boat image in the Summer Fun stamp set, and I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that this cute set will be retiring on July 1st. Get it while you still can! In fact, there are several retiring products on this card including the Summer Fun stamp set, Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze cardstock & ink, Kiwi Kiss ink, Baja Breeze Striped rGrosgrain. To see the entire list of retiring products and availability, click here! Shop early at my website for some great deals!



Stamps: Summer Fun
Paper: Baja Breeze Textured CS, Whisper White & Basic Gray CS
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain, 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle & 1" Circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey, what a lovely card!
Nadia

LeAnne said...

Love this! These colors are great with this set!