Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneak Peek ~ Circle Circus All Squared Up



The Clean & Simple Challenge #19 at Splitcoaststampers today was a great opportunity for me to break out my new Circle Circus stamp set, new In Colors and that fabulous new ribbon. The challenge was based on Natasha's card and to follow her layout. I love the clean look of this square design with somewhat of a scattered stamped focal. And, you gotta have some yummy ribbon to tie it all up:)



Stamps: Circle Circus
Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White CS
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango
Other: Dusty Durango Polka Dotted Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Caryl P said...

This is such a fun card! I don't do well with randomly stamped images, but this Circle Circus may help me out. The new colors really make it fabulous though, thanks for sharing!