Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sneak Peek ~ Lots of Bots




I used the Color Throwdown #47 using Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise & Kiwi Kiss for my color inspiration...and the Fall-To Layout #46 for my layout inspiration.

Here is another cute little sneak peek stamp set called Lots of Bots that will be available on July 1st from the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Email me to preorder your copy from me for only $5 and I'll ship the catalog and a hand-stamped goodie to you as soon as the boxes arrive on my doorstep! Place an online order from me from now until the end of June and I'll mail you a new catalog for FREE! Click HERE to enter my website and then Shop Now!



Stamps: Lots of Bots, Really Retro
Paper: Cameo Coral, Confetti White, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White CS
Ink: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Stamp-a-majig, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain


9 comments:

Natasha said...

What a delightful card!! I really like the robots in these cheerful colours!

Caryl P said...

These bots are too cute, especially when combined with the colors!

LeAnne said...

How cute and simple! Who would think robots would be so sweet?!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

saw this on splitcoast first and commented there too. Super cute, great use of the robots and the diff colors are great! Awesome!

Nancy Riley said...

So CUTE!

Barbara said...

Very cute!! Great CAS card!!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh! This is soooo cute! Love it! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Broni said...

This is just too cute, Stacey! Love those bots!! Thanks for playing along!!

Unknown said...

Cute care. The little robots are adorable! Blessings, Kim xXx