Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Circle Circus For You ~ RSCC11 & SC235





Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #11 includes Bright Pink, Bright Red, Grass Green, Light Gray & Black. I used the Stampin' Up! inks of Melon Mambo (NEW), Real Red, Garden Green, Going Gray & Basic Black...pretty good match! I also got a little inspiration from this week's Sketch Challenge #235 over at Splitcoaststampers.

After stamping with my Circle Circus stamp set (NEW) in the three bright colors, I then punched them out with my 1" circle punch and adhered them in a tic-tac-toe formation with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from All Holidays in Garden Green on Very Vanilla cardstock, snipped it with scissors, and attached it with a Mini Glue Dot just under the button. The faux button has been laced with a sliver of Basic Black cardstock and attached with another Mini Glue Dot.



Stamps: Circle Circus, All Holidays
Paper: Going Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Melon Mambo (NEW), Real Red & Garden Green
Other: Button Latte designer buttons, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


16 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Stacey- I totally love it and you won't believe it, but my card is VERY similar. I think we've done this before, haven't we?

Meredith said...

Very cute!!

~amy~ said...

Lovely job!!!

Giovana said...

Beautiful!!!

Caryl P said...

I love this card Stacey, just beautiful! I keep thinking those circus circles can't get any better but you keep doing it.

Windy Robinson said...

Super cute!

LeAnne said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love it!

Banu said...

Very nice :)

Kim J. said...

Stacey, that's so pretty!

Ann said...

Great job with the colors, Stacey! I love this LO!

travelingmama said...

oh my GOSH! This is perfection! I love the way you used the colors!!

Janelle said...

Great idea -- love those circles!

Maggie said...

Very pretty
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty...Love this!

Ange Kelly said...

Fab card Stacey! You have done a great job with these colours!

Karen said...

Pretty, colorful, and sophisticated! Love getting to see the new ink colors in play! :>