Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clean & Simple Bella's Bloom



I made this card for the Clean & Simple Challenge #23 over at Splitcoaststampers last night. I used this Gerbera Spectrum print as my inspiration for the colors, theme, and layout of the card. My Stamp-a-majig and grid paper were put to good use in creating this row of blooms.



Stamps: Bella's Bloom
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Rich Razzleberry & Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain, Stamp-a-majig, Stampin' Dimensionals


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey-

What a petty card! I love it!

Caryl P said...

Gorgeous card, just like the inspiration!

LeAnne said...

Love this!

Natasha said...

Stunning!! Well done

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey, your card is so pretty!
Nadia

Ali Manning said...

Wow - this is totally stunning!