Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Demonstrator Starter Kit Only $85 ~ July 15th through August 31st


As of today, you can sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for just $85. You can click on the Flashing "Summer Fun" Mini Starter Kit! button the left side of my blog for more details. Or feel free to contact me at 217-632-5100 or email me at slschaf771@aol.com

If you join my team during this promotional period (July 15th - August 31st), you also will get a gift from me...a $25 gift certificate to spend on new Stampin' Up! goodies!

To join my team all you need to do is go to my website, http://staceyschafer.stampinup.net, click JOIN NOW, and use my password (stacey08).

Demonstrator Bonus...I can't tell you what's in the new Holiday MiniCatalog....but I can tell you if you are thinking of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now is the perfect time. As a demo, you are able to view the Holiday Mini Catalog and pre-order on August 1st. This new mini is the best ever!

As a member of my team, you will also receive a special gift from me that I will be purchasing at Momento Mall when I am at Stampin' Up! Convention in early August!

No comments: