Saturday, October 3, 2009

Curtain Call Color Challenge #4 Showstopper!

A huge thank you goes out to all of you who participated in the Curtain Call Color Challenge #4! All of the submissions were fabulous and I'm sure an inspiration to many!



My favorite submission this week was Rochelle with her adorable hippo card! Rochelle is not only super-talented, she is a darling person. I'm so happy to have met Rochelle at Stampin' Up! Convention this summer! Head on over to Rochelle's blog, I stamp, I create, I have fun, and see both of her amazing Curtain Call creations. Congrats, Rochelle, on being our Curtain Call #4 Showstopper!



Check back tomorrow for a brand-new Curtain Call Color Challenge!

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Soooo glad you're back! I'm ready for a new color challenge!

Rochelle said...

Oh thank you Stacey! It is an honor to be a Showstopper! I am excited to see the next challenge.