Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Stamp Club Project #1 ~ Autumn Splendor Side Step Card



The idea for the side step card came from my upline, Julie Davison. She created a fabulous tutorial for it using a different theme/stamp set. Check out her tutorial here! For this side step card, I used the Autumn Splendor stamp set from the Holiday Mini. After stamping the leaf images in a variety of colors, cutting them out with my Paper Snips, and sponging the edges with Soft Suede ink, I adhered them to the Soft Suede card base using Snail ad Stampin' Dimensionals.





Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Grateful Greetings
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Rich Razzleberry
Other: Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Very nice! Love the fall colors.

Julie Davison said...

Soooo pretty! Love the sponging!

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous! I just love that colour combination - I would never have thought it myself!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

How does it happen that I don't see you post for a while and then I come back and BAM! there are like 5 posts?! :) I LOVE this card (and this stamp set)! You have done a amazing job with the leaves and the stair step. It sounds like you had a good time at Founders Circle too. YOU ROCK!