Sunday, February 7, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 15 Show Stoppers & Random Winner



What a show-stopping group of Curtain Call submissions this week! From the comments and write-ups, you all seemed to like the color combo, even if it was a CHALLENGE...LOL! Thanks again to all of you who stopped in to take a look and to those who participated in the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 15!



Congratulations goes out to the Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 15. They are...

Marian Garcia from Studio M with this beautiful "You're Too Kind" masterpiece...amazing two-step stamping with this wreath...



and Lynn Put from The Queen's Scene with these TWO gorgeous and perfectly detailed cards..couldn't pick ONE of them!





The randomly chosen winner, Julia Aston from Create With Me, will receive this card in the mail along with a little extra goody...please email your mailing address to me, Julia...slschaf771@aol.com!



3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

WOW thank you Stacey for choosing the two cards I created for the challenge!!! How exciting!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Stacey,
Wow, I'm so honored & trilled to be selected as a Curtin Call Show Stopper Act# 15, thank you so much. I will have to play again! xo, Marian

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous samples!!! Love each and every card!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

I had this CC in my head all last week and I did finally use it on my FTTC card for tonight....sorry I'm a bit behind...what a crazy week it was!!! Hugs ~S~