Saturday, March 27, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 22 LEAD & Top 5 Show Stoppers



Thank you to all who visited the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 22 this week. Wow! What incredible creations there were!



The LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 22 is Silke Ledlow at My Life! Check out Silke's amazing scored background and phenomenal coloring.





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 22 are...

Angie Tieman at schwoo! by stampin' angie



Arielle Gordon at Snappy Stampin' with Arielle



Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine



Marian Garcia at Studio M with Marian



Staci Stubbs at honestly



Congratulations! Enjoy your badge and stop in again early Sunday morning for a soft & elegant color combination:) Have a creative weekend!

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...I'm sooooo exited!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for liking my card!!! All the chosen cards are fabulous!!!

Stacey you've just made my day!!! Big hugs ~S~

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Yes, yes thank you too for liking my card, yours was t-o-t-a-l-l-y fabulous. xo, Marian

Julie said...

Absolutely fantastic choices this week Stacey!!! Everyone always rocks this challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Congrats to Silke and the Top 5 - you girls ROCKED these colours!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Thanks for choosing my card, how exciting! Such beautiful samples from everyone, loved this challenge!

Lisa Salkeld said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Staci said...

Oh yay! I'll have to pass this news onto my swap group!

I have been a long time "stalker" of this blog, and this was the first time I decided to take part in the challenge. I'm really glad I did!

Thanks!