Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hello



Isn't this little image darling? Can you believe that I haven't pulled this stamp set out since last August when we received it at Stampin' Up! Convention? Shame on me!



I combined two of my favorite Tuesday challenges for this card today. Arielle has a fun spring-like color challenge today, ColourQ Challenge #24 which includes Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral & White...and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #65 is fabulous, as usual.



I popped a few of the Ice Circle Rhinestone stones from the brads to embellish some white buttons from the Button Latte pack...and added a little stitching on two of the background panels. The image was stamped with marker by coloring flower petals with Cameo Coral, the flower center and sentiment with Rich Razzleberry, and the stem/leaf with Mellow Moss.



Have a goodie! Enjoy that fresh spring air:)



Stamps: Hello Again
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White CS, Cottage Wall, Pink Flamingo & retired DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain, Button Latte, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Circle/Scallop Circle Nestabilities (non-SU)


5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How cute!! Love how you mixed these fabby colors together! I love that bracelet and decided I was going to go buy it...until I saw it cost $98! Yikes!

p.s. I hope that's not a little bit of contraband I see there! ;-)

Julie Marshall said...

Love how you used these DSP's together...Fabulous! TFS.

Melissa said...

This is so pretty, Stacey! I love the bling on the button. These colors were so much fun to work with, weren't they?

LeAnne said...

So sweet, Stacey! I love that cute little flower image!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

The sewing on this card is brilliant I sure love the look of a guilt - it's super GREAT!
the DSP is placed just perfecvt on your background!
The flower imagine on here is fabulous!