Monday, May 17, 2010

Congratulations



Have I told you how much I love the internet? ... but satellite internet?...not so much! My internet has been running (or barely) slow the last couple of days, so I'm tardy in getting my sketch sample card up for you today! So sorry, folks!

This week's sponsor at 2 Sketches 4 You is The Stamping Boutique, and I was able to use the Swan Song digital image. These images are perfect for you Copic-coloring machines out there! I am slowly adding a few colors to my Copic collection, so I stuck with the peach and aquas for this one:)





Stamps: Well Scripted, Digital Stamp from The Stamping Boutique
Paper: Blush Blossom, Basic Gray, Whisper White CS, Nouveau Chic DSP
Ink: Copics, Black Stazon
Other: Rhinestone Brads, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Cutter Kit, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon


2 comments:

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Stacey!! I wondered where you were....darn internet!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...this is out of this work FABULOUS!!! I must admit I'm blown away Stacey!!! The image is awesome and you really rocked this Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~