Saturday, May 8, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 28} Show Stoppers



You all keep raising the bar here at the Curtain Call! I found myself gasping when viewing your submissions this week:) Have I ever told you that YOU INSPIRE ME? Thanks so much to all of you for sharing your amazing creations with us here at the Stamping Stage! Keep 'em coming:)



I was so WOW-ed by Tracey's card...I'm amazed at stampers who make distressing appear easy! Her 'Little Red Riding Hood' image is so perfectly colored and the distressed papers are just the right touch!





Our Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 28} are:

Arielle Gordon at Snappy Stampin'...



Christina Maclaren at Seaglass & Sentiments



Jenny Erichson at Pinch of Paisley Designs



Lisette Gibbons at The Blank Canvas



and Nance Leedy at Canopy Crafts.



Congrats, ladies...and thanks for gracing us with these fab designs:) Enjoy your badges!

Stop back in at midnight for a new color challenge that is subtle with at twist:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg! im so honored! wow! thanks so much! i haven't been online this weekend, and this is such a GREAT suprise and a GREAT mothers day gift! thanks so much for the honor! i'm adding the badge to my blog!

Nance Leedy said...

OMG! Indeed, what a great Mother's Day present! Thank you so much to the Curtain Call Crew for all the encouraging comments and for choosing my card! Thank you, thank you!

Jenny said...

OH my....I forgot to come back after I submitted my card. THANK YOU SO MUCH for picking me!!!