Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bugs and Kisses at Splitcoaststampers



It has been awhile since I've had regular visits to one of my favorite websites, Splitcoaststampers. But, now that summer break is here, I'll be able to stop in more often. There is an endless amount of inspiration and guidance at SCS...and boy, have I missed the challenges!



I guess to make up for lost time, I combined three of this week's challenges into one card (not sure I've ever done that before:)...the Color Challenge #274 : Tempting Coral Rubies, the Sketch Challenge #284 , and the Ways to Use it Challenge #274: Going Buggy.





Stamps: Bugs & Kisses
Paper: Ruby Red, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Whisper White CS, Flock Together, Pink Flamingo, Autumn Meadows DSP
Ink: Ruby Red, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Black Stazon
Other: Whisper White Organza ribbon, Playground Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Circle/Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), lace


Don't leave without checking out the Curtain Call Convention Swap opportunity that was just posted today.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend:)

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Stacey,

your card is soooo sweet, luv the sentiment...I wanted to also let you know that I appreciate you very much....you are a true gem..have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Julie said...

Oh Stacey, this is too sweet!!! I just love all these colors together too!

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

SO, SO SWEET Stacey!!! I always loved this is darlin' bug Set!!! You rocked the CC and the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! Fabulous sentiment! :)