Saturday, July 10, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 37} Show Stoppers



Thanks to all of you for making my birthday week so super fun! I enjoyed each and everyone of your creations and you have inspired me and many others:)



The Lead for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 37} is Diane Gilbert at My Little Stampin' Spot. The distressed and folded Melon Mambo flower is to die for and I HAVE to know how to make one:)





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 37} are...

Nancy Riley at iSTAMP



Maureen Put at Buttons & Bling



Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs




Pam Speidel at Stamping with Serendipity




and Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments.



Thanks again for participanting in the Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 37}! Congrats and enjoy your badges, girlies:)

7 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Oh Stacey! I never tire of making it into your top five show stoppers! Always very exciting! ... thank you!

Christina said...

Thanks so much, Stacey! It's always an honor to see my card on your blog! Have a great weekend!

Diane Gilbert said...

OMGOSH! Are you serious? What an honor to be the lead this week!!! So many deserving entries, I don't know how you chose every week! I am so honored this week and every week I see my card in your top five!

Thanks again for show casing my cards, I just LOVE your challenges! Can't wait to see what you have for us this week!!

Oh by the way I would love to share how I created this flower with you!

silkeledlow@yahoo.com said...

Perferct picks Stacey!!! Congrats to everyone!!!! ~S~

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Congrats to all! xo, Marian
(www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com)

Julie said...

Fantastic Choices!!!!!

Pam Speidel said...

Holy Moly! What a fantastic SURPRISE!! I'm thrilled to be in the company of such incredible stampers! Thank you so much Stacey! You know how much I enjoy your Curtain Call Color Challenges. ♥♥♥ Hugs & Smiles, Pam Speidel