Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flutter By Friend



I combined a couple of Splitcoaststampers challenges on this card today and was able to crack open some new Stampin' Up! goodies...cardstock, designer series paper, cork sheets & ribbon:) The challenges that I combined for the card are the Color Challenge #279: Wild Cherry Mist & the Sketch Challenge #279.



A big thanks goes out to my gal pal, Sue at My Inner Reflections, for sending me this darling stamp set called Flutter By Friend from Papertrey Ink. The sweet stem, blooms and butterfly are so cute together...and I LOVE the sentiments. Sue, thank you so much for such an fun birthday gift!



Stamps: Flutter By Friend (PTI)
Paper: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White CS, Woodland Walk DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Top Note, Big Shot, Cork Sheets, Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain, Pinking Hearts Border Punch


7 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card, Stacey! Love the cork and that set is fabulous!

Nance Leedy said...

ADORE that little bit of cork peeking out. Such a sweet card!

Shirl said...

A stunning card Stacey...and me {heart} this stamp too! ;)

Luanne said...

Love your card, and the best use of these colors I've seen!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! LOVE the cork, ribbon and border punch! :)

Sue said...

Perfect creation for this set, just love the splatter effect! You so deserved this set, alway good to celebrate a birthday with a new set of stamps- was my pleasure to help your addiction!! The new colours are stunning, I can't wait to get our new catty with some new goodies to play with! :)

Julie Marshall said...

Fabulous Color Combo...Love it! Thanks for sharing!