Monday, July 5, 2010

Hang Ten Hanna ~ 2S4Y



Happy Monday, peeps! It's time for another fantastic sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You! Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio. I was able to use this adorable image called Hang Ten Hanna....so cute...and perfect, since I have a Hannah of my own and she loves summer and swimming.



I used the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper for a color scheme and threw a little red in there with it. I love the oceanic blues & organic green with a punch of red and orange:)



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week:)




Hang Ten Hannah Digital Image (Sassy Studio)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White CS, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Copics
Other: Old Olive Grosgrain, Pinking Hearts Border, Itty Bitty Flower & Trio Flower Punches, Brights Brads


1 comment:

Marisa said...

Fabulous colouring and I just love your ribbon treatment on the card!!