Monday, July 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Guest Designer



I am thrilled to share this news that I've been busting at the seams to share with you! Taylor VanBruggen asked me to be a Guest Designer at Taylored Expressions for July & August. Taylor and her Baker's Dozen design team are amazing and I'm so excited to be able to create and share alongside them.



For my Guest Designer debut, I wanted to make something extra special. How cute is this little trio of cards and coordinating tin? These fun images are so fun and easy to color and pair up with your favorite designer paper and embellishments!









Ingredients from Taylored Expressions
Garden Party Critters stamp set, Copic Sketch Markers, cardstock, designer paper, border punch, nesties, ribbon, buttons & pins


Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my fun day! July Release Day at Taylored Expressions is this Thursday, July 8th, so make sure to stop by to see what's "Fresh Out of the Oven."

13 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Congratulations Stacey!!! So deserving! Love your adorable set!

SueB said...

Congrats on the guest designer post, Stacey! I've always love Taylor's eye for coordinating DP and card stocks, and you've knocked this month's collections outta the park IMHO!

Marisa said...

whoo hoo!! Congrats, Stacey!!! Darling set of cards you've created here too!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a DARLING set of cards, Stacey!! So excited that you're joining us the next couple months!!

Diane Gilbert said...

CONGRATULATIONS Stacey!!! You are soooo deserving! Your creations are awesome, I LOVE all of them!!

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Love your little cards, so darling!!

Shelley said...

Congratulations of the DT guest spot, Stacey! You have been working so hard, posting and making cards. It's all so well deserved. In fact, they are lucky to have you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Christina said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! I can't wait to see what you come up with using Taylor's sets! I love what I've seen so far!

Suzie said...

Stacey,
Congratulations on being the TE guest designer! You do amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing!

Luanne said...

Congratulations Stacey! You certainly deserve this, your creations are exceptional! I love your trio of cards and tin, so bright and cheery! Just wonderful!

Debbie said...

Stacey,

Congrats on your guest designer spot for the next couple of months.
Your cards are just beautiful!
I'm crazy about Taylored Expressions rubber stamps also.
I can't wait to see what you come up with later on.

take care and have a great week!
Debbie

Karen Motz said...

YOU are amazing and we're very glad to have you on board for a couple of months!!! Congratulations!!!!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

It's about time ... Congrats AND Happy Birthday to you. xo, Marian