Saturday, October 30, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 53} Show Stoppers





The LEAD for this week is Vickie at For the Love of All Things Stampin'. I love how her card mimics the inspiration photo with such fabulous texture and use of elements!





The Top 5 Show Stoppers are...

Arielle at Snappy Stampin' with Arielle



Marian at Studio M by Marian



Lea at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine



Amy at Stamp n Paradise



Linda at Stampin' Seasons



Congratulations to the Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 53} LEAD and Top 5 Show Stoppers! Enjoy your badges:)

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Keva said...

Congrats, Ladies! Really fun cards!!

Linda Callahan said...

Holy Smokes - what a great surprise to be a Show Stopper! Thanks so much for picking my card - I am honored to be in such good company! Your design team is terrific and your entries every week are wonderful!

Danielle Daws said...

What fantastic cards! I love the range of styles. Congratulations everyone!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

What a great birthday surprise. Thank you Stacey for picking my creation for the top five. Someday, I hope to catch the "lead" roll for once someday soon. Again, thank you for all you do.

Happy, Safe Halloween to you and your family. xo, Marian

Amy Kolling said...

Whahoo! Thanks so much for featuring my card as a Show Stopper this week! Looks like I'm in very good company! Happy Halloween!