Saturday, November 6, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT 54} Show Stoppers





The LEAD for this week is Jinny Newlin at Soaring with this stunner! I love the hand-cut leaves and scored background...reminds me of a welcoming front door:)





The Top 5 Show Stoppers this week are...

Maureen at Buttons & Bling



Wanda at Cullen-ary Creations



Danielle at Danielle Daws



Jen at I Create



Keva at hownowbrowncow



Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your badges and thanks for sharing your creations with us at the Curtain Call!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

thank you, Stacy for the insiration...I was blown away by all the fabulous cards with this combo :) Working on the next one now :)

Danielle Daws said...

Thankyou so much! You've made my day! Congratulations to Jinny and the other Show Stoppers. You had your work cut out for you this week with so many fabulous entries! And you've completely inspired me with this colour combo - I love it!

Keva said...

Aww, thank you! I really appreciate the Showstopper status. Congrats to the other Showstoppers!!

Jean Martin said...

Yay! Such gorgeous cards! Congratulations ladies! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Yea! Thank you for naming me your Lead! Eeek! So excited! Congrats to all the Show Stoppers! Such beautiful creations, ladies! LOVE how this combo lent itself to fall so naturally.

Jen Mitchell said...

Thank you!! Never in a million years expected this. Congrats to everyone!