Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Luck



It's hard to believe that tomorrow is May 1st! Time to get crackin' on some graduation/good luck card for the end of the school year:)

The Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World was the inspiration for the patterns and colors of my card...so trendy and funky...I love it!



I also encorporated the sketch challenge #330 and Free For All 62 from Splitcoaststampers into my card.



After doing some collage-style stamping with Fifth Avenue Floral on Whisper White, I stamped one of the flower images on Kiwi Kiss, cut it out, and mounted it upon the collage.



Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sweet Celebrations
Paper: Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White CS, variety DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Other: Daffodil Delight Pom Trim, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Glitter Brads, Jumbo Button, Linen Thread, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, pins (non-SU)


9 comments:

Keva said...

This is lovely. I have all of those papers and I will HAVE to put them together this way. It's really very pretty.

Denise Willerton said...

lovely card Stacey ~ TFS ~ have a wonderful day!

JulieHRR said...

Love these colors!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Stacey. Love the colors, the pretty flowers... and the ribbon and pins are the perfect embellishments. :o)

Maureen said...

ack! These colours are just too scrumptious!! Love this!!

Magento Themes said...

wow!!! I love this good luck card!!! Its really fabulous... I love the way you colored this flower. I like this ribbon work..Its very classic. Thanks for this great post.

Unknown said...

This is very pretty!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh my- this is gorgeous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stacey! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)