Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just for You ~ CCMC116



Good morning! I had fun with this one...collage stamping with the gorgeous new set called Nature Walk in the Occasions Mini! Can you tell that I'm LOVING the new seam binding, too? Just moisten, scrunch tightly with your fingers, let dry, and make a bow...easy peasy!



I was inspired by Arielle's ColourQ Challenge #82 using Always Artichoke, Kiwi Kiss, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze & Whisper White...



and Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #114.



Thanks for popping by! Happy Wednesday:)



Stamps: Nature Walk, Just Beautiful
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Whisper White CS, variety DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Other: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Vintage Brads, Linen Thread, Eyelet Border punch


7 comments:

Keva said...

Very nice set and I love the seam binding.

Sylvia said...

How pretty, Stacey! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week.

Christine Blain said...

I love how you've used this beautiful stamp set, Stacey. You are rather a prolific stamper at the moment - loving EVERYTHING you're making!

Naomi said...

Stacy,
This card is drop dead gorgeous! I love EVERYTHING about it! Nature Walk is one of my favourite stamp sets. I wouldn't change a thing, it's perfect!

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous card! Love that bow!! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the birdcage stamp, and the ribbon.

Unknown said...

So so pretty, Stacey! I love all the implied texture. Thanks for playing at CQC! :)