Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thanks ~ Uniko Studio


How fabulous are these washi tape stamps?!  They are from a Uniko Studio stamp set called Wonderful Washi!  Amazing, I think!  The scripted sentiment is from another Uniko Studio set called Label Love: Thank You.


The layout of my card was inspired by the Cardabilities Sketch #67...perfect to show off a little washi tape stamping!


I inked up three different washi stamp designs in yellow, aqua, and berry...then just stamped them overlapping just slightly.  After adding a sentiment, I wrapped a little ribbon, added a heart die cut and pretty bow to top it off!  


 Thanks for stopping by the stage!


Stamps:  Wonderful Washi, Label Love: Thank You (Uniko Studio)
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Paper:  Birds of a Feather DSP, Primrose Petals & Whisper White CS
Other:  Big Shot, Heart Die, Primrose Petals ribbon (SU)
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card with wonderful colors. I love those stamps. Think I need to get myself a set too.

Malin said...

I agree! I love those stamps. I really love pennants. It was neat that you extended the pennants to the top edge. Thank you for your participation in the challenge of Cardabilities. / Malin