Tuesday, January 8, 2013

With Thanks To You

Good Morning, stamping friends! My MOJO has been going strong the last few days, so I may as well take advantage of it...a card a day isn't bad!
The fabulous stamps that I used on my card are from Uniko Studio's Label Love: Thank You set...a great a great "staple" set to have in your stash!
My thank you card was inspired by this awesome sketch from retrosketches 45...love the focal point flags...not sure I can make a card anymore without a couple of flag dies on it...LOL! My card also fits the bill for the Friends of Speedy TV Challenge 54 to make a thank you card:)
Hope you're finding the inspiration you need to get your mojo going this week!
Thanks for stopping by the stage!
Stamps: Label Love: Thank You (Uniko Studio) Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Black Stazon Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Midnight Muse, Whisper White CS, International Bazaar DSP (SU) Other: Big Shot, Doily die, Apothecary die, square punch (SU), buttons & twine (PTI), circle and scallop circle dies (Spellbinders)
Pin It

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the layering of colour and texture here Stacey! Such a cool card. I need to clean my craft room so my Mojo comes back! Ack!

Danni said...

The colors are so pretty! What a beautiful card!

Janine said...

Great sketch to use and lovely card. Thanks for joining in our FOSTV challenge.

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Gorgeous details. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Gail said...

I like your huge banners! Just love those on the card - make it pop! Thank you for entering the FOSTV challenge this week - I wish you the best on winning the stamp set - come back again next week! Enjoy your day! Gail Scott DT FOSTV

Ravengirl said...

How gorgeous! I love the fun patterns mixed together like that! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!