Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Own Moves


I adore this candid photo of Noah that I took last summer at the Sangamon County Fair as he was waiting at the wash rack to clean his pig before showing it in the ring.  He is growing up so fast and becoming such a wonderful young man!

It's time for a new Scrapbook Challenge, #48, over at The Pink Elephant!  This week, we got to use Chevrons or Hexagons on our pages...so cool!  The hexagon paper that I used, as well as the other papers and elements on my page, are freebies from Pixels & Co. called Right Round.


Believe it or not, the layout inspiration of my page came from the February card sketch over at The Craft's Meow!  I've had this sketch saved on my desktop to create a card, but it looks like the page got first dibs:)



Thanks for stopping by the stage!  


Digital Papers and Elements:  Right Round (Pixels & Co.)
Pin It

No comments: