Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Day at BLD


Who's ready for SUMMER?!  Oh, the HAPPY-est day is the last day of school here at the Schafer house!  This is the last week of school, so I have summer on my mind...sunshine, swimming, fun...


How adorable are these new summer images from By LORi Designs...I used the ever-so-adorable Lollipop, Tube Dude Taylor.  He is available in this cool Summer Bundle over at By LORi Designs!



I used this awesome sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges, #186...perfect to show off Mr. Taylor in his cool shorts, goggles, and inner tube!



I colored up the image with Copic markers, fussy cut him out and layered him up with some Basic Grey paper.  


Thanks for stopping by the stage!


Lollipop Tube Dude Taylor (BLD), Hey Boy paper & flair (Basic Grey)
Pin It

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely love this card. The colors, that sweet image. Just a perfect summery card.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

jimlynn said...

Super cute! Love that little button sentiment too.
Lynn

Sheri Gilson said...

What a CUTE card, Stacey!! Love the fun summer colors and layout with this cutie!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love these papers and colors!! And I LOOOOOOOVE that flair-- what a fun card! SUPER cute image too-- great coloring:) LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!

ps...thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! YOU made me smile:)