Hello, 'Fetti Fans! It's time for a new Reverse Confetti Color Challenge!
This month, Jen chose a happy and cheerful combo to brighten our winter blues! Check it out!
Color Challenge Details
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Starting this month, Reverse Confetti stamps only.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Here is a list of links to the Reverse Confetti stamps and cuts that I used on my card today!
I was inspired by Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #202 as the basic layout of my card! I'm also linking up to Word Art Wednesday #115: Anything Goes.
I turned up the scallops on the Love Note, which is inspired by some of my fellow Reverse Confetti crew mates...such whimsical texture it creates! Another little trick here using the Sweet Treat Tent...cut off the top leaving just half of the handle and attaching a solid rectangle to the back (like a library pocket)...I then tucked the large Tag Me cut inside.
Play around with those Confetti Cuts...so many fun ways to change them up!
Head on over to Reverse Confetti to get the details on playing along and to see what the team has created for the challenge today!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
Stamps: Paper Crane (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Momento)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI), Thataway (Studio Calico)
Other: Love Note, Sweet Treat Tent, Tag Me (Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti), Natural Hemp Cord (Hemptique), Doily, Sewing Machine, Thread