Monday, January 13, 2014

Top Dog Dies Design Team


Good morning from sunny California!  
That's right, I've been having a ball with al of my blogging buddies this past weekend.  However, all things must come to an end as I begins journey back to the "real world," as they say.  


I'm excited to announce that I have been invited to design at Top Dog Dies!  I'm thrilled at the chance to layer up the fabulous dies on my cards and projects!

The Valentine Book Mark that I created includes some beautiful products from the recent goody box I received from My Mind's Eye...and needless to say, lots of dies from Top Dog Dies!  



Head on over to the Top Dog Dies Blog to see who the the is comprised of!  They are going to inspire you!  

Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

6 comments:

Wida said...

YeaH the on DT!! Such a fancy bookmark!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Stacey and this is fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

Many congrats Stacey so happy for you!! Sweet project too;)

~amy~ said...

Awesome bookmark and looking forward to being on this team with you:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations girl! Way to go! Looking forward to seeing more fabulous creations from you!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fun! Looking forward to neing on the team with you!