Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Farewell


Hey friends!  I'm up on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog today with a fond farewell!  It's hard to believe four months has come and gone for my term here at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Time flies when you're having fun!

For my card today, I used my MOST FAVORITE Fresh Squeezed Stamps set, Close Your Ears: Deer with the "miss you" sentiment from Say Anything.  The deer head so fun and trendy and masculine...which is perfect for all occasions.

I used the awesome layout over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, #207!


I kept the card fairly simple with a pop of gold heat embossing to really show off this cool deer!  Some simple, graphical papers with masculine color scheme went into play, and a simple sentiment tag embellished with a button and ribbon knot.


A big shout out and thank you to the wonderful owners, Ryann and Shannon, and to all of my fabulous teamies!  I had a ball during my time at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Close Your Ears: Deer, Say Anything (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink;  Versamark, Dark Chocolate (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste (American Crafts)
Other:  Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brown Button (MFT), Blue Ribbon (SU), Small Attacher (Tim Holtz)



 photo stacey_sig.jpg

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I adore this. the browns with the blues and gold are lovely. wow! that was fast. you did great work.

Lee-Anne said...

What a fabulous masculine design! That gold embossed deer head looks amazing against the wood look paper!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your card Stacey and that deer stamp set is calling my name.

Cathy Weber said...

I have loved seeing your cards Stacey...follow your blog now so I can't wait to see what you create in the future!

Tracey McNeely said...

I can't believe it either Stacey, I know that the FSS run goes very fast because it is such fun. Love your card today so much! You have been awesome.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

really, already? That was fast! I love this set and card~!