Friday, August 15, 2014

Viva la Verve - Thanks for all you do...


Happy Friday!
I'm up on the Viva la Verve sketches blog today, hosting this week's sketch and inspiration challenge!


My kids and I start back to school next week, so I thought it would be fun to celebrate that with the Viva la Verve challenge this week!


I used the "thank you for all you do" sentiment from the Teachers Count stamp set, two apples from the Apples Die Set, and framed it all up with a couple of the Rounded Scallop Frame Die.

The Echo Park School & Glue papers were just right for today's project, and I love the wood veneer speech bubble piece with the added wooden flower...there's also a bit of The Twinery Solid Peapod Baker's Twine to finish off those apples!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Teachers Count (Verve)
Ink:  Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  White (PTI), School & Glue (Echo Park)
Other:  Apples Die Set, Rounded Scallop Frame Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Solid Peapod Twine (The Twinery), Wood Veneer


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Awesome sketch and card, looking forward to creating from it <3

Marisa said...

LOV@ the flowered frame and darling wood word bubble! Great card :)

Maureen said...

this was such a fun sketch! I had to come by and see what pad of paper that was! LOL I'm a sucker for "alphabet" ox

Kim S said...

I love the way you have layered up the frames and then layered the wood!!

Drycha said...

Cool card!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet card!!