Monday, September 15, 2014

That's My Boy Card Set - Lori Whitlock

Hello there, Lori Whitlock fans!
Stacey here with a fun card set just for boys using Lori Whitlock's That's My Boy collection!


Lori Whitlock's paper collections make card making a breeze!  The patterns of the collections all coordinate with one another..so layering, mixing and matching the patterns give such a fun and whimsical look!

All-Star Card

Champion Card

Hooray for You Card

Here are some quick and easy directions to create you own set of cards using your favorite Lori Whitlock paper collection!

Supplies
Cardstock
Lori Whitlock That's My Boy collection
Any shape dies or SVG file
Button/other embellishment

Directions
1.  First cut card stock to 4.25" x 11", then score at 5.5" to create a crisp fold.
2.  Trim papers to desired sizes, and die cut basic shapes for layering.
3.  Stamp sentiments.
4.  Adhere papers. (I also added a bit of stitching at the top of one of my hand-trimmed banners.)
5.  Embellish with button or other embellishment.


Thanks for stopping by the stage today!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Winning (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), That's My Boy (Lori Whitlock with Echo Park)
Other:  Circle Dies, Sewing Machine, Thread, Buttons (PTI)

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Cute set of cards! I love the papers!