Hello, Carta Bella Paper fans! I'm up on the Carta Bella Blog today with a fun holiday card set using the fantastic Christmas Time Collection!
I trimmed the papers with a paper trimmer to create the Christmas tree shape on each card and embellished the trees with brads as Christmas tree ornaments! LOVE using brads this way!
Merry Christmas Card
I Heart Christmas Card
Merry & Bright Card
Here is the supply list that I used to create this Christmas Time Card Set!
Carta Bella White Felt Cardstock
Carta Bella Christmas Time Collection
Scoring Tool & Bone Folder
1. Cut Carta Bella White Felt card stock to 4.15 by 5.5 inches, then score at 5.5 inches to create a crisp fold using a bone folder.
2. Cut three different papers from the Christmas Time collection to 4 inches by 5.25 inches and adhere to the card front.
3. Cut three different papers again to a 3.75 inches by 5 inches, mark the top of them at 2 1/8 inches and cut from that point to the bottom of each corner to create a triangular tree shape.
4. Add Christmas Time Designer Brads in a scattered pattern over the tree shapes and top with Christmas Time Flair.
5. Adhere the embellished trees to card front using foam adhesive for dimension.
6. Finish off the card by adding a sentiment sticker to the bottom corner of each card.
I like to give card sets like this one to special friends, tucking them with envelopes inside a clear container or glassine bag like this one! Hope you are inspired to create some embellished Christmas projects today!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
Carta Bella's Christmas Time Collection, Designer Brads and Flair