Hello, Carta Bella Paper fans! I'm up on the Carta Bella Blog today with a fun holiday card set using the fantastic Warm & Cozy Collection!
The Carta Bella Warm & Cozy Collection is sure to warm you up and leave you feeling cozy! What fun and rustic designs in this collection!
Winter Wishes Card
Here is the supply list that I used to create this Warm & Cozy Card Set!
Carta Bella Warm & Cozy Collection
Scoring Tool and Bone Folder
1. Cut neutral card stock to 4.15 by 5.5 inches, then score at 5.5 inches to create a crisp fold using a bone folder.
2. Cut three different papers from the Warm & Cozy collection to 4 inches by 5.25 inches and adhere to the card front.
3. Cut apart the 3x4 journal cards from the Warm & Cozy Collection to use for layering on the card fronts.
4. Adhere Warm & Cozy stickers with foam adhesive to embellish your card fronts.
5. Finish off the cards with a few scattered sequins.
It's nice to have cards like this handy around the holidays! You never know when you'll need that impromptu greeting card for a friend or neighbor. Hope you are inspired to create some winter projects today using your favorite Carta Bella collection!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
Carta Bella's Warm & Cozy Collection, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins