Monday, July 20, 2015

Reverse Confetti - More Than Ice Cream


Hi there, stamping friends!
One of the best things about summer?!  Ice cream, of course, homemade ice cream! 
Our county fair just came to an end and we always look forward to eating homemade ice cream at one of the vendors at the fair!  This year, they had a new flavor...PEACH!  I heard is was delicious, but I stuck with my usual Vanilla!


Here are the fabulously fun Reverse Confetti goodies that I used on my County Fair TRIBUTE CARD today!







I layered up some fun, summery-looking papers with one of the new Weather or Dot (and Stripes - Quick Card Panels and a chevron printed Folded Tag Confetti Cuts tied with some yellow/white baker's twine.  The sentiment from Love & Ice Cream was stamped over a white circle from Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and nestled next to the Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts ice cream cone!  Looks yummy enough to eat, I think!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

Kim S said...

This is my favorite summer set. I love the patterns and colors you have chosen!!