Monday, January 18, 2016

Viva la Verve - i {heart} u


Good morning, Verve Stamps fans!
There's still time to join in on this week's sketch by Charmaine over at Viva la Verve!  
It's a great one!  I love the trio of panels with offset focal image and movement elements on the sketch!  


I've had the Verve i {heart} u dies on my wish list for quite some time so I'm SO excited to get to use them for this week's sketch!  Aren't they F-U-N?!  I paired them up with the Hearts and Swirls Frame die .... and GUESS WHAT?!  These two dies and MANY other Valentine-themed products are on sale right now!  Go check it out and stock up on your favorite Verve Stamps!


 Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!



 photo stacey_sig.jpg

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Stacey, this is simply gorgeous!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Stacey! Love it!