Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Holiday Release SweetPeeks Day 2


Hey there, SugarPeeps!  
It's Day 2 of the peeks at the SugarPea Designs New HOLIDAY Release!


The angel in this new stamp set is the cutest and the script font of the sentiments are beautiful!  Of course, I had to use some of our new patterned paper, too!

Here are the new goodies that I used on my card today!








Make sure you check out what the other designers created for today!

Amy Kolling

Amy Rohl

Becky Pearce

Brianna Loeffelbein

Dana Joy

Isha Gupta

Lisa Lara

Simonne Clay

Stacey Schafer - That's me!

Vera Yates


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

21 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

OMG! Come Let Us Adore Him Stamp Set is the most beautiful Nativity stamp set that I’ve never seen!!! It’s absolutely sweet and cute like your card!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this...so cute!

Sabrina said...

Cute card!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so darling! I love the little houses and the sweet angel!

Joan V said...

What a cute card. Love that angel in black and white, goes perfect with the patterned paper background. This paper collection is awesome, love the shade of blue, for the Christmas season.

Lindar C said...

Such a joyous card, love the little buildings and trees, perfect!

McStamper said...

Love your darling, colorful card.

Mary Holshouser said...

I had to smile at that happy angel.
She is enjoying her work.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Renae said...

cute card

Sue D said...

Very sweet designs. I like the papers.

Denise F. said...

Such a joyful angel!

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautifully festive card.

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely card. Love the happy angel.

Debbie B said...

Such a 'happy' card! I love it! Great blog hop, I'm enjoying seeing all of this creative talent! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Smith said...

Terrific card. I really like the font of the sentiment. What a great job you did. :)

cghundley said...

Lovely card and so
fun with the charming
angel.
Carla from Utah

ann marie said...

Very cute!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that sweet angel! Adorable card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh, I love this set. Adorable card.

Patty said...

Super adorable card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the angel looking over the city. Nice design!