Monday, October 17, 2016

The Cat's Pajamas - Release Day and Blog Hop


Hey there, TCP lovers!
It's finally here...RELEASE DAY!
The Cat Pack has even more peeks at The Cat's Pajamas new release!

You should have arrived here by way of the fabulous Christine!  If not, make sure you start at the beginning of the hop at Brenda's wonderful blog!

I love this new stamp set and cups dies...yep, I'm a coffee lover and have lots of coffee and tea lover friends that I'll be able to create for using these new goodies!  The new CutUps, Holiday Tag and Scalloped Duo are must-have dies for any crafter's arsenal!  I will be using these two CutUps over and over and over again..you know I kinda like to layer up die cuts!  I finished off the card with some seam binding bows and white sequins.

Here are the new release goodies that I used on my card today!


This Could Be Vodka



Cups Duo Die CutUps




Holiday Tag Die CutUps



Scalloped Duo Die CutUps



Make sure you get in on our WINTER BLOG HOP,  too...starting Wednesday!  
It will be SNOW much fun!



Now, you're off to the amazing Anita to see what she has whipped up for today's hop!
Happy shopping at The Cat's Pajamas store!

Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

10 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering! Love that awesome cup die!

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a fun card - love the big seam binding bow. Thank you for all your projects for this release.

Brenda said...

Love this Stacy, it kinda has a modern vintage feel to me. Amazing use of all the new dies. Thanks for the inspiration!

Deborah said...

Lovely card I like that you cut the cup in white it gives it a doily effect. Thank you for all the amazing cards you shared during this hop!

Joan V said...

Hehehe, I just love that sentiment. What a fantastic card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and such a fun set!

Super Stick Chick said...

Great card, love the cup.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Looks great with the mix of patterns.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Gosh, I just love how you layer your patterns. What a great colorful card!

Andrea said...

I love this set! Great card to showcase it!