Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love UPS...especially Mr. Brown!

This is my very own Mr. Brown (AKA: UPS Delivery Man)...I'll have to find out his real name. He delivered an order to me today, so I greeted him with a hand-stamped card to thank him for delivering all those brown SU boxes to me...and I wanted to extend another "Thank You" to UPS for the FREE stamp set we got on our last day of convention.



Here's the stamp set called Say It With Scallops, which is our new Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set! Isn't it great? The best part is that $2 from every set that is sold goes straight to this wonderful charity!



Notice the scallops on the set? SU is also offering a new square scallop punch in the new catty that accompanies this set perfectly.



A quick shot of the screen at convention when they announced our FREE stamp set from UPS! See all the confetti?



Jessica and I after receiving our FREE stamp set from UPS! So exciting!

No comments: