Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Friend ~ OCCC

Our Creative Corner posted a new sketch challenge today that I have been eagerly waiting for...and it's a fantastic one! There's only one problem...since I was reproducing the sketch from my memory, I switched the placement of the embellishments by mistake. I'll need to be more careful next time:)





Stamps: Good Friend
Paper: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White CS, Die Cut Blooms Again, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss
Other: Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, Linen Thread, 1" Circle Punch, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

Yaneri said...

So funny how you mentioned how you positioned your flowers the wrong way. I didn't even notice! U think they will notice, because i sure didn't! But i think it came out cute! Your card reminds me of a sunflower. Very nice!

Gwen said...

this is beautiful! sooooo love the colors & the DP!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin what you did with the sketch, thanks for playing.

Simone said...

This is a fabulous card, Stacey! I really love it! You have used beautiful paper!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Dori Shelton said...

Great card! So many different elements and they come together so well!

Silke Ledlow said...

Stacey - your card is beautiful!!! Love the DP you used...I wish I could combine DP like that - LOL!!! Thanks for playing the OCCC!!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card!
xAndrea