Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #22

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration challenge. The challenge will be posted each Sunday and will include a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. (If you don't have the exact colors, just use ones that are similar:) Then, submit your creation to me by Saturday, February 7th at 11:59 P.M. using the Mr. Linky box at the end of this posting. You may also wish to post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

Those of you who participate in the challenge will receive recognition the following Sunday...so what are you waiting for...join the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I found this lovely bracelet at the Ballard Beads etsy shop. The designer, dianarose26, incorporates lampwork, crystal, silver, and colorful glass elements in her designs.





Something Lili mentioned in her comment about the autumn and spring feeling that this jewelry gives instantly made me think of the Trendy Trees stamp set and Funky Forest wheel that I used. Instead of using gray or silver cardstock/paper, I encorporated the silver with the metal clip. And, the sentiment says it all...I am impressed, amazed, inspired by you! Can't wait to see what you all come up with:)



Stamps: Trendy Trees, Funky Forest, Sweet Sentiments
Paper: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral
Other: Clips Assortment, Chocolate Chip Taffeta, White EP, Heat Tool, Stampin' Sponges




11 comments:

Lil said...

Hi Stacey :)
I love these colors-they remind me of the great autum and spring...so pure and beauriful.Thanks for giving us the chance to use them in our projects :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great combo. Coral and grey are colors I don't use much. I may have to give this one a try. I like your tree card with the pop of coral.

Cindy Malone said...

Hey Stacey
I finally found the 6th file with the 6th photo. Go check it out :-)

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous colors Stacey, can't wait to fit this one in...thanks for the challenge! *~*

dj said...

I linked my to your blog. Thanks for the fun challenge. Once again you found a very beautiful piece to inspire us!!

Libby Hickson said...

These colors are so gorgeous - I'm going to try to play this week, we'll see...!

Betty J Schaub said...

These colors ROCK!!!

dj said...

I just realized while on my blog this AM that I did not link back to your challenge so that others could join in....just wanted to let you know that I did that!! Sorry!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Stacey, I love these colors and especially your card!!!! I odered that set, isn't it cool!

Thanks a bunch!

Teresa Kline said...

great challenge Stacey.....have a great weekend! *~*

~Lori Roop said...

The colors are super! Your card is so darling.....I;d love to play along sometime!! :)

I'll add myself as a follower!!