Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #23 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #23 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, I picked this necklace called, Passion, from Superhero Designs. This talented designer from California, Andrea Scher, uses vintage glass, vintage lucite, and some contemporary beads from all over the world along with sterling silver. I love how Andrea packages her designs and includes this qoute: "This is your very own superhero necklace...it will protect you from harm...attract people to you and...create magic in your life"





My card:



Lili's 2 Digital Projects





Julie



Teresa



2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I know exactly what I want to do for these colors....fabo...can't wait to play later today! *~*

Teresa Kline said...

I see you have two posts for the
15th, did I miss somehing? Anyway here is mine for the #23 CC
http://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.com/2009/02/staceys-jewelry-color-challenge-passion.html

I will get to the newer post soon...thanks...and hugs to you! *~*