Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #28 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #27 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

This fresh and lovely bracelet, Entanglement, was found at Mana Moon Studios. Sharon and Damein Henry of Pennsylvania are the artisans behind Mana Moon Studios. The beautiful focal flower was created by Zuda Gay.




Here's the card that I was inspired to make using a few Sale-a-Bration products and the new Occasions Mini stamp set, Wagon Full of Fun and the Oval Scallop Punch!



Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun (Occasions Mini)
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Lavender Lace CS, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB)
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Old Olive, Lavender Lace & Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Crafters Tool Kit, 3/16" Neutrals Brads, Scallop Oval & Large Oval Punches, Ribbon Bundle (SAB), 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals


Here are the fabulous Jewelry Color Inspiration #28 submissions! Thanks again, ladies, for sharing your beautiful work.

Andrea



Meredith



Julie



Teresa



1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my, these are all so cute! I love your little ducky! Hey, I tagged you on my blog, if you want to play!
Have a great day!
LeAnne